The Electric Flute: A Beginner's Guide to Playing Flute with Effects (E-BOOK PDF)
** THIS IS A DIGITAL E-BOOK VERSION OF "The Electric Flute." AFTER YOU PURCHASE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD THE PDF. **
If you have any problems downloading the file, contact me at email@example.com
Welcome to the fantastic world of playing flute with effects! Although the flute is a beautiful and versatile instrument in its own right, effects greatly expand the musical and timbral possibilities of the instrument.
Whether you play classical, jazz, world, pop, rock, or any other genre, effects add a new dimension to your sound.
IN THIS BOOK:
- How to choose and use microphones with the flute
- The gear you need and how to hook it up
- All about effects such as delay, distortion, and harmonizers, and how to use them with the flute
- Recordings of effects with the flute interviews with electric flutists
- What to play, including exercises for effects, an introduction to improvisation, writing loops, and five complete pieces ("Northern Lights," "Clair de Lune," "Kings of the Sky," "Among the Stars," and "37 Days")
Interviews and Contributions by:
- Robert Dick
- Michele Gori
- Stefan Keller
- Courtney King
- Elsa Nilsson
- David Weiss
- Leszek Wisniowski
- Jose Valentino
ABOUT THE DIGITAL VERSION
This is a digital PDF version of the book. It includes clickable links to audio and video recordings.
File size: approximately 50 MB